Use this form to change the delivery modality of an already approved residential course. Any change to the content (objectives) of an existing course, course name/number, adding a new course, or eliminating a course from the catalog would need separate approval by AAC.
Modality Change form – To change an approved courses modality – for example adding online or hybrid modality to an already approved residential course.
Required supplemental materials:
- The current course syllabus (if this is an existing course)
- The proposed course syllabus in the new modality (it does not need to be specific to an instructor). Use the Syllabus Template from CTL. Please include a general course topic schedule.
Please distribute your proposal to the following individuals and gather their signatures before submitting the proposal to AAC.
- Department Chair (must approve the proposal)
- Director of Online and Blended Learning (signature indicates that they reviewed the proposal)
- Registrar (signature indicates that they reviewed the proposal)
- Director of General Education (if applicable – signature indicates that they reviewed the proposal)
- Dean of Arts or Professional Studies ((signature indicates that they reviewed the proposal)
Once your form is complete, please submit here —
NOTE: All supplemental materials should be emailed to email@example.com. Please add the proposed course prefix and number to the file name (ex,: MUS100 Syllabus).