Subpages: Submitting a Proposal
Academic Affairs Committee (AAC)
AAC meets at 3:40 in Lindell 301 on alternating Mondays during Fall and Spring semesters (see the Academic Affairs calendar).
Academic Affairs maintains a real-time curricular update: AAC Tracking Spreadsheet .
Information prior to the 2018-2019 academic year can be found in the AAC/GAAC Summary Update.
Past years’ materials, including agendas and meeting minutes, can be found in the AAC Archives.
Academic Affairs Committee, 2023-2024
- David Crowe, Biology
- Jacqui deVries, History
- Jacob Enger, Business (AAC Co-Chair)
- Nancy Fischer, Sociology
- Jenny Hanson, Communication Studies, Film, New Media
- Melissa Hensley, Social Work
- Kao Nou Moua, Social Work
- Ly Nguyen, Critical Race and Ethnicity Studies
- Ana Ribeiro, Health, Physical Education, and Exercise Science (AAC Co-Chair)
- TBD, Student Representative
- A shared vote between the Dean of Arts and Sciences/Dean of Professional Studies
- A vote by a student selected by the Student Government
Advisory (non-voting) members
- Kelsey Richardson Blackwell, Senior Director of Advising & Registration
- Stacy Freiheit, Director of General Education
- Mary Hollerich, Library Director
- Tom Kelsey, University Registrar
- Leah Spinosa de Vega, Executive Director, Global Initiatives & Off-Campus Study