To submit a proposal for AAC review, download one of the following forms (a PDF and word version is available) and complete by the deadlines stated below.
- New Course Proposal form – To propose a new course or substantially change to an existing course.
- Modality Change form – To change an approved courses modality – for example adding online or hybrid modality to an already approved residential course.
- Misc. Course change form – For miscellaneous course changes, THAT DO NOT SUBSTANTIALLY CHANGE THE COURSE – for example course number or name.
- General Education Change – To add, subtract or change a general education component to an existing course.
- Course Elimination – To eliminate a course, major or program
- Major / Minor Revision – To add or change a major / minor or program.
- Academic Policy – To propose or change an academic policy
Once your form is complete, please submit here —
Agendas are finalized one week prior to an AAC meeting. The submission window closes on each alternating Monday at 5pm. Meeting dates on the Academic Affairs calendar. AAC will try to review as many proposals as time will allow during their stated meeting. If all proposals are not able to be reviewed, they will be moved to the next stated meeting.
A completed proposal must have departmental approval and all requested supplements. Once submitted the proposal will be circulated for comments (about a two week period). After the comment period, it will be put on the AAC agenda. In most cases, a completed proposal will be put on a adenda within two weeks of submission.
Proposal submission deadlines:
To be effective for the fall or summer semester, submit by the last meeting in March.
To be effective for the spring semester, submit by the last meeting in October.
Submit by the last meeting in March
Significant Program and Policy Revisions
Must get approval at least one year before implementation to allow sufficient time for recruitment efforts and to implement changes within the college.