Augsburg University is committed to providing physical, instructional and technological accessibility to all students, staff, faculty, and guests of Augsburg University. Equal access is consistent with the University’s mission, is the responsibility of all who teach at Augsburg, and is required by law. The following resources are available to assist you in making your classroom and course materials accessible to your students with disabilities.
- The CLASS Office leads the Augsburg community in advancing disability access and equity.
- The CLASS website includes a For Faculty page with guidance about providing reasonable accommodations.
- The CLASS website also includes an Alternative Text/E-Text Services page and a Creating Accessible Content Guide that provides guidance on creating and finding accessible documents and PowerPoints.
- The Faculty Moodle Resources site provides a lot of useful tips about creating course content in Moodle.
- The Accessibility at Augsburg Committee was instituted to advance the University’s commitment to physical, instructional, and technological accessibility to all students, staff, faculty, and guests of Augsburg University.