Required Grant Reporting

Travel Grant Reporting

For faculty who travel with any grant

Within 30 days after your travel has occurred, you must submit:

  • Travel Expense Report as a cover letter attached to receipts for your expenses.
    • Please note on credit card receipts if you used a P-card or a personal credit card.
    • The report and receipts go to Faculty Development Office via email  (please simply scan in receipts and sent electronically).
    • Leave the “approval signature” line blank.

For questions, contact

Other Grant Reporting

For Grants that did not include travel

After completing your project, you must submit:

For questions, contact