New for Fall 2021: GEER Grant Funding for Video Captioning
Don’t forget – grant recipients must submit Grant Reporting.
Professional Travel Grants/Professional Development Funds for Faculty
- Professional development funds are capped at $1,500 (prorated by FTE) for the year from June 20, 2021 to May 21, 2022.
- Physical travel grant applications are now being accepted for conference presenters. Participant grant applications are still being accepted for virtual conferences but not when physical travel is involved.
- Information regarding Adjunct Professional Development Grants can be found at https://sites.augsburg.edu/ctl/grants/professional-development-for-adjunct-union-members/. Adjuncts should use the same Professional Travel Grant form linked below for conferences. The Workshop Attendance Form should still be submitted for CTL Workshops and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion workshops that are stipend-eligible.
Use this form to submit your application for Conference funds:
Professional Travel Grant (Professional Development Funds) Application
Work Culture Grant
- These grants are intended to foster learning communities, working groups, and other collaborative efforts among faculty and staff. Amounts vary by project but include up to $250 for activities such as teaching, reading, or writing groups.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Grants are first come, first served.
- Up to $150 can be reimbursed for Professional Memberships. Use the linked form to submit your request. CTL cannot cover any fees for licensures/testing/certification/
continuing education credits. The funds for memberships are a part of the $1,500 cap.