Know your work study eligibility: Most on-campus jobs require work study eligibility; some are open to all currently-enrolled students. If you have questions about your financial aid package, please contact Student Financial Services.

International Students are encouraged to apply to jobs on campus; F-1 VISA holders are eligible for student employment jobs. Contact Student Employment for assistance.

DACA recipients: Please contact Student Employment if you have questions about on-campus jobs.

Have a resume ready. If you don’t have one or need resume help, please contact The Strommen Center for Meaningful Work.

Please note that we use Smart Recruiters for hiring. The email address you enter in your application will be where correspondence and notifications regarding jobs are sent. If possible, please use your Augsburg email address when you apply.

All employees are responsible for presenting documentation that they are eligible to work in the US. Federal law requires in-person verification of original documents for employment eligibility and identity of all employees BEFORE any work begins (I-9 form). Copies are not accepted. What documentation do I need?

Please check that you currently have those required documents with you on campus; some students may need to get documents or IDs from home if they do not have them in their possession at school.

Application Process: All applicants are reviewed and chosen by hiring managers in each respective department. They contact students for interview opportunities, and confirm hiring status through Smart Recruiters.

Once hired, new student employees must complete 3 steps before work begins:

  1. Background Check
  2. Onboarding Forms (e.g., tax forms, direct deposit form, I-9 page 1)
  3. In-person Orientation (30-minute training) with HR:
    1. Once steps 1 and 2 are complete, make an orientation appointment with HR/Student Employment. We’ll complete the I-9 form when we verify both your identity (a picture ID) and your work eligibility. Please check the list and verify that you have the proper documents and/or IDs with you at school, or arrange to have them sent to you if you get hired.
      What documentation do I need?