- To request a fingerprint card, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-539-4200 (option 1) and include your full name and mailing address in your message. If you use a fingerprint card from a local police station, make sure it has the sky blue border.
- Mobile Electronic Fingerprinting (Bloomington): https://mobileelectronicfingerprinting.com/
- The online application will require payment before submission. If this is a first license in Minnesota, the amount charged is $90.25. If this is a second license, the charge is $57.00.
- Log in to the PELSB online application page.
- Be sure to follow the directions on the first 4 pages of the application and fill out the application in its entirety. A completed application packet includes:
- Completed Tier 3 Application
- PELSB fingerprint card
- Drop off the application or mail the application and completed fingerprint card to:
Augsburg University Education Department
c/o Barbara West
2211 Riverside Avenue, CB312
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Track Your Progress
The licensing team will review, sign, and send your completed application packet to the Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board (PELSB). This usually takes about two weeks, but can take longer during the busy summer season. PELSB typically takes 8-12 weeks to process a license; you can look up your license progress online through PELSB’s website.