The Augsburg University Department of Education uses Anthology Portfolio for determining clinical experience opportunities, collecting clinical experience evaluations, and collecting key assessment data from student, placement coordinators, supervising faculty, and cooperating teachers during placement and coursework. Anthology Portfolio also creates an online record of clinical experience, evaluations, and assessments that can be used in meetings with faculty mentors and to document program completion for licensure.
Use single-sign-on to access Augsburg’s Anthology Portfolio site. See the user guides for more details on using Anthology Portfolio.
Anthology Portfolio Details
Students will access Anthology Portfolio for the following:
- Completing field experience requests, student teaching application, and other surveys
- Logging field experience hours
- Accessing feedback from field experience and student teaching
- Submitting key assessments and reviewing feedback on key assessments
Faculty will access Anthology Portfolio for the following:
- Assessor for key assessments
- Student advisor/mentor with access to
- field experience hours
- clinical experience evaluations
- survey completion
- other information relevant to advising/mentoring students
Faculty user guide