Celebrate a successful year in grant seeking at the 2nd Annual Grant Recognition Event.
Monday, May 12, 2014
2 to 5 p.m.; Wine and Cheese Reception to Follow
Join us to:
- Celebrate with faculty and staff who have submitted grants and/or received grant funding within the last year
- Learn more about one of 38 currently funded projects on campus
- Identify resources on campus to support your grant seeking
- Participate in an engaging discussion on scholarship and the identity of Augsburg College with the Provost Karen Kaivola
Please RSVP by May 6 to Erica Swift at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-330-1184
Explore your Funding Potential: A workshop for faculty in the Fine Arts & Humanities
This grant workshop focuses on finding grants to support scholarly research or arts-related projects in the Fine Arts and Humanities. The day’s workshops are designed for faculty who have submitted a small number of grants (or even no grants at all), as well as faculty who want to improve their success rates when they apply for funding.
Join us for an afternoon of learning about:
- local foundations and funding opportunities
- finding a good funding fit
- framing your project to increase its chances of getting funded
- writing winning grants proposals
We’ll start with lunch and end with happy hour — hopefully outdoors in the June sunshine.
This event is co-hosted by Augsburg and other ACTC schools.
Get more information and RSVP!