- Lindell Library’s air conditioner stopped working last week and the library closed at 3 p.m. Friday, June 4 for the weekend because of the heat wave. The air conditioner’s chiller needed a new seal and was repaired on Monday when the library reopened.
- Facilities team members are working this summer on cleaning and maintenance projects as rooms turn over in the residence halls.
- Fire alarms and sprinklers around campus will undergo annual testing. This should be completed by June 18.
- A permeable path is being created under the skyway between Lindell Library and Oren Gateway Center. Augsburg’s Day Student Government Environmental Action Committee provided funds for the project.
Returning to Campus?
- What to know about cleaning office spaces.
- Staff and faculty in Memorial Hall who want to request a window air conditioner should make a Facilities request. Facilities will provide and install the unit, since the building doesn’t have central air conditioning.