- Staff and faculty in Memorial Hall who want to request a window air conditioner should make a Facilities request. Facilities will provide and install the unit, since the building doesn’t have central air conditioning.
- Fire alarms and sprinklers around campus will undergo annual testing during the next two weeks. This should be completed by June 18.
- Facilities team members are working this summer on cleaning and maintenance projects as rooms turn over in the residence halls.
- Returning to campus? What to know about cleaning office spaces.
- Remodeling of the second-floor classrooms of Old Main is complete. The work included new ceiling tiles, LED lights, HVAC diffusers, and carpeting.
- Augsburg’s Day Student Government Environmental Action Committee provided $25,000 to fund three Facilities projects. Work is underway to create a permeable path under the skyway between Lindell Library and Oren Gateway Center. The funds also were used to install water bottle filling stations on the third through ninth floors of Urness Residence Hall. Funds also were used for the LED lights that were part of the Old Main second-floor classrooms remodeling project.