Facilities Requests


For a facilities emergency, call the Department of Public Safety at 612-330-1717, or from an internal phone, dial extension 1717.  They will triage the emergency response.  Examples of emergencies are: water somewhere where it should not be, power outage, something sparking, an immediate safety issue like icy steps.

All other facilities requests

For all other facilities requests, complete an on-line request.  We strive to complete requests within five business days.

Submit a facilities request

Submitting a request

  • Click on ‘Submit a Request’ (left hand column)
  • Answer each question on the form (the more information you can provide, the better).
  • Submit the form. The work request number will appear and you will receive a notification by email

Checking a request

Input the number of your work request in the ‘Search By Number’ field (left hand column) and then click on the double arrow and you will be able to see status information.