The Facilities and Custodial Department has immediate openings for six hard-working and motivated student employees to work 20-40 hours per week for July and August. Student workers will assist the on-campus custodial staff with preparation and cleaning of dorm rooms and other student spaces before Fall Semester. Pay rate: $14.25 per hour. Apply: Student Facilities Assistant Position
Classrooms Remodeled By Fall
- Science 123 is being remodeled with the addition of three tiered platforms to expand capacity, new carpet, and technology. The goal is for the work to be complete by Aug. 15.
- Anderson 21 also will be updated with paint, new carpet, and technology.
- Sverdrup 208 is getting new technology and paint.
- What to know about cleaning office spaces.
- Consider returning to your office, lab, or classroom in advance of your scheduled return to review the spaces. We need your assistance in spotting and addressing repairs and maintenance that may be needed. Make a Facilities request if you see an issue that needs to be addressed.
- Staff and faculty in Memorial Hall who want to request a window air conditioner should make a Facilities request. Facilities will provide and install the unit, since the building doesn’t have central air conditioning.
- Facilities team members are working this summer on cleaning and maintenance projects as rooms turn over in the residence halls.