- Science 123 has been approved for remodeling with the addition of three tiered platforms to expand capacity, new carpet, and technology.
- Anderson 21 also will be updated with paint, new carpet, and technology.
- Sverdrup 208 is getting new technology and paint.
The goal is for the classroom upgrades to be complete by Aug. 15.
- Facilities team members are working this summer on cleaning and maintenance projects as rooms turn over in the residence halls.
- Consider returning to your office, lab, or classroom in advance of your scheduled return to review the spaces. We need your assistance in spotting and addressing repairs and maintenance that may be needed. Make a Facilities request if you see an issue that needs to be addressed.
- What to know about cleaning office spaces.
- Staff and faculty in Memorial Hall who want to request a window air conditioner should make a Facilities request. Facilities will provide and install the unit, since the building doesn’t have central air conditioning.