(Updated September 5, 2021)
Augsburg University’s COVID-19 transmission level has ranged during the pandemic from low to moderate, as defined by the Minnesota Department of Health. Augsburg is adhering to MDH guidance for higher education institutions. For the most recent detailed information, see:
- the COVID-19 Status Blog and
- the COVID-19 dashboard metrics (updated weekly)
- the Augsburg University COVID-19 vaccine mandate, required for students, faculty, and staff for fall semester 2021. Documented medical and non-medical exemptions will apply. Learn more.
- Pay attention to your symptoms:
- Complete the #CampusClear daily symptom screening app whenever you come to campus or leave a residence hall unit.
- Stay home and stay away from others if you are sick. Whether you are vaccinated or not, we recommend you get a COVID-19 test when you are experiencing symptoms.
- Wear well-fitted face mask in indoor campus spaces, except when eating in dining areas or when in one’s own residential unit or individual office with the door closed.
- Minimize the number of people you are in close contact with. This will limit the number of people who will need to quarantine or get tested if you test positive for COVID-19.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 or are exposed to someone with COVID-19, complete the COVID-19 self-report form so that the Augsburg’s COVID-19 Response Team can follow up with you to ensure the appropriate next steps are taken.
Mask Up Email from Dean of Students (September 2)
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs (April 15)
Auggie Guide for Spring Semester 2021 (January 7)
A-mail: Textbook Rental Returns (December 8)
COVID-19 Campus Update from President Pribbenow (November 20)
A-mail: Free Testing for COVID-19 (November 10)
Guest Policy Change from Dean of Students (October 18)
COVID-19 Guest Policy from Dean of Students (August 28)
Community Commitment Statement (August 25)
Key Upcoming Dates (August 10)
Augsburg Study Abroad and Travel Updates (July 15)