(Updated June 9, 2022)
Augsburg is adhering to MDH guidance for higher education institutions. For the most recent detailed information, see:
- the COVID-19 Status Blog and
- the COVID-19 dashboard metrics (updated weekly)
- the Augsburg University COVID-19 vaccination policy, required for students, faculty, and staff. Documented medical and non-medical exemptions will apply. Learn more.
- Stay home and stay away from others if you are sick. Whether you are vaccinated or not, we recommend you get a COVID-19 test when you are experiencing symptoms.
- If you are unvaccinated, wear a well-fitted face mask in indoor campus spaces, except when eating in dining areas or when in one’s own residential unit or individual office with the door closed. Vaccinated individuals are currently not required to wear a face mask on campus, except at specific events or in the classroom at the request of a faculty member.
- Minimize the number of people you are in close contact with. This will limit the number of people who will need to quarantine or get tested if you test positive for COVID-19.
- If you are vaccinated and test positive for COVID-19, or if you are unvaccinated and test positive for COVID-19 or are exposed to someone with COVID-19, complete the COVID-19 self-report form so that the Augsburg’s COVID-19 Response Team can follow up with you to ensure the appropriate next steps are taken.
Minnesota Frontline Worker Pay Notice (June 9, 2022)
A-mail: COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on Campus Next Week (April 12, 2022)
A-mail: Free COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on Campus Next Week (March 21, 2022)
A-mail: Free COVID-19 Testing on Campus Returns TODAY (March 7, 2022)
Email from VP of Operations: New quarantine and isolation procedures (January 17, 2022)
From the Dean of Students: In 14 Days… (December 27, 2021)
Email from the Dean of Students: Thanksgiving (November 17, 2021)
Mask Up Email from Dean of Students (September 2, 2021)
Indoor Mask Requirement Reinstated – Email from COO (August 3, 2021)
A-mail: Walk-ins Now Welcome for Free COVID-19 Vaccine (May 12, 2021)
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs (April 15, 2021)
Email from President Pribbenow: Our Plans for Fall 2021 (March 22, 2021)
A-mail: Free On-Campus COVID-19 Testing in March (March 3, 2021)
A-mail: Sign Up for the Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector (February 26, 2021)
Auggie Guide for Spring Semester 2021 (January 7, 2021)
A-mail: Textbook Rental Charge Deadline Extended to December 28 (December 17, 2020)
A-mail: Textbook Rental Returns (December 8, 2020)
From the Dean of Students: Finishing the Semester Strong (December 1, 2020)
COVID-19 Campus Update from President Pribbenow (November 20, 2020)
A-mail: Free Testing for COVID-19 (November 10, 2020)
Guest Policy Change from Dean of Students (October 18, 2020)
COVID-19 Guest Policy from Dean of Students (August 28, 2020)
Community Commitment Statement (August 25, 2020)
Key Upcoming Dates (August 10, 2020)
Upcoming Fall 2020 Town Hall Sessions for Parents and Families (July 27, 2020)
Augsburg Study Abroad and Travel Updates (July 15, 2020)